Stationary! One of my favorite things. You can get so creative with it and have your photographer capture such beautiful detail shots (just don’t forget to bring it on the day of the wedding!). I’ve partnered up Basic Invites to showcase beautiful Save the Date postcards. FYI – this doesn’t just fall into the category of weddings – you can use them for bridal showers, baby showers, birth announcements, birthdays, graduations, etc. Go crazy.
- Almost Unlimited Colors – The selection is pretty unreal. You can go wild with the colors and pretty much choose whatever color you want with instant online previews. The world is your oyster with this. You can change the color of each element on a card, with over 180 different color options. The card can be exactly how you want it, down to the smallest detail.
- Free Wedding Websites – The wedding websites are completely customizable. They’re mobile friendly and super easy to use. You can instantly upload all of your wedding details, along with images, and a convenient map with directions for your guests. Choose from 180 custom colors, and a design suite to match your wedding invitations so that it’s all cohesive and aesthetic.
- Custom Samples – Basic Invite allows you the ability to order a printed sample of their invitation so you can see the card’s paper quality and how it will print before you place your final order. This way, you don’t order a bulk amount and then receive a disappointing amount of cards that weren’t what you were expecting.
- Over 40 Different Colors of Envelopes – Envelopes are just as important! You can choose from over 40 different envelope colors so that they can make your invitation stand out even before it is opened. They are also all peel and seal( so the envelopes can be closed quickly and easily).
- Over 900 Wedding Invitation Sets – Each of the wedding invitations is part of a set. They have all the wedding stationery you need, like save the dates, wedding invitations, enclosure cards, wedding menus, wedding programs, and even matching thank you cards! Makes it super easy for you.
- Free Address Collection Service – Use the free address collection service to request your addresses with just three simple steps. Share a link via social media or email, collect addresses, and get free envelope printing.
- Seal & Send Wedding Invitations – The seal and send wedding invitations are an all-in-one wedding invitation with a tear-off RSVP postcard included. What’s special about this is that guest’s addresses are printed on the front of each invitation so no envelope is necessary! All you have to do is share a link, collect guest addresses, and upload them onto your design. Once you receive your order, all you have to do is add postage, fold your invites, and secure them with a sticker! SIMPLE + EASY!!! Don’t we love that.